OrganoTex® BioCare Sport Textile Wash 500 ml
BIOBASED WASH for functional fabrics in shell garments, soft-shell products, wind- and skiwear, fleece, backpacks etc. Works gently on DWR treated fabrics so that the water repellent finish lasts longer. Ideally use before OrganoTex re-impregnation treatment. Works also in cold water.
BioCare´s benefits compared to normal detergents:
- Leaves no chemical residue that will affect the water repellent functionality and breathability. Many detergents (mainly powders) include silicates and carbonates that can leave particles in fabric, deteriorating overall effectiveness.
- Enzymes help to remove protein stains; such as blood, fat, grease, egg, grass etc…
Environmentally friendly features of BioCare Textile Wash:
- Readily biodegradable
- Highly concentrated
- Predominantly bio-based raw materials
- Water based and no volatile organic solvents (VOC)
- Phosphorus free (common in many detergents – contributes to eutrophication).
Contents: 15–30% Soap, 5–15% nonionic tensides, 1–5% anionic tensides, <1% Preservatives (2-Phenoxyethanol), Enzymes.
Consumptions: 100 ml/wash
Instructions for use:
- Shake bottle well and make sure the detergent compartment is clean.
- Add 40 ml (soft water) or 60 ml (hard water) into the detergent compartment for up to 4–5 kg.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Wash and dry according to the fabrics or garment´s instructions.
IF handwashing: use 20 ml per 10 L of warm or cold water.