A warm thermal skirt made with tech material and downlike insulation. The back and front zips improve performance and give maximum flexibility whether you’re in the saddle or carrying out stable chores.
The classic riding skirt was the first Uhip garment to be launched. It was made in order to solve a problem; keeping your thighs warm during winter rides. The thermal skirt is made for riders who tend to freeze. Thoroughly tested features such as front and back zips, straps on the inside to keep the skirt in place and the length has been optimized to keep your thighs warm yet flexible enough when riding.
Match with the Uhip Nordic Jacket or 365 Jacket and voila! You’re fully dressed in a flexible option to the Uhip long coats.
- Two-way full length zip at front. Dividable at the top for easy on and off
- Elastic at back of waistband for a perfect fit
- Waist adjustment with strap and velcro
- Two hand pockets with zips
- Back slot with long zipper from waist to bottom
- Uhip's elastic leg straps attach around your thighs to keep the garment in place
- Reflective piping along sides
- Reflective print
Light Polyamide 400, 100% Polyamide, Ripstop with a shiny surface. PA downproof Coating
Bionic Finish ECO Fluorocarbon free DWR
DuPont™ Sorona®, SEE ECO, 60% Elastomultiester with Sorona®,
40% Polyester, Downlike synthetic
uhip Embossed Logo Lining, 100% Recycled Polyester
YKK VISLON® Flat for colours matching Nordic
YKK METALUXE® Vislon for colours matching 365