The Wool padding and the hybrid construction provides extra warmth without bulkiness.
The side panels are made with stretch fabric allowing maximal breathability where you need it the most and in addition it offers more freedom of movement. The wool padding at the front and back keeps you warm at all times and offers excellent temperature management, wherefore it’s the perfect choice when carrying out high intensity activities without getting cold.
- Two-way front zip with storm-placket behind the zipper. Chin and saddle protection.
- High collar with fleece inside for extra comfort and warmth
- Two hand pockets with zips
- One chest pocket with zip
- Prolonged sleeves with wrist warming cuffs with thumb holes
- Hybrid construction
- No side seam to avoid chafing
- Stretch panels at sides for best possible movement and fit
With our 2nd layer liners of hybrid construction you see to that you wear maximum warmth without bulk. In this case due to the wool insulation inside. They have a very comfortable shape and are constructed with windproof fabric at front and back. At the side panels, you find a spandex/fleece jersey allowing maximum breathabilty where you need it the most but also a stretch fit that offers good mobility.
In the Liner family you find a long coat, a short coat and a jacket. The colors is the same as in our other winter collection which offers you the possibility to mix and match.
Light Polyamide, 100% Polyamide, Ripstop with a shiny surface.
Bionic Finish ECO Fluorocarbon free DWR
Stretch 75D, 95% Polyester, 5% Elastane
Lavalan Sport 120gsm, 82% Virgin Wool, 18% Polylactide,
Lavalan Sport 90gsm, 80% Virgin Wool, 20% Polylactide,
uhip Embossed Logo Lining, 100% Recycled Polyester
YKK METALUXE® Vislon