Junior Longjacket Purple
The kids & junior family is designed with the same vision in mind as the one for adults; that riders shall be able to spend their time in the stable warm and comfortable. The material withstands both cold and downfall.
The riders must also be able to move without garments that hinder their mobility.
Our garments in the kids/junior family are for those that prefer a garment that stands for flexibility and freedom of movement for the kid on the go. It’s also for those that prefer functionalities that enable both warmth in the saddle as well as around the stable.
The kids & junior family offers a size range for kids from 100-140 and junior from 150-160 and includes a jacket, longjacket, and a thermal skirt.
- Two-way front zip with storm-placket and buttoned safety straps
- Detachable hood, attached with snap buttons and velcro
- High warming collar
- Chin-protection at front zip
- Two zippered hand pockets with fleece lining for extra warmth
- Zippered chest pocket
- Uhip’s downfoldable handwarming cuff solution with thumb and little finger holes
- Back slot with reflective piping and gusset hidden behind buttoned placket.
- Reflective prints at chest, shoulder and back yoke
- Gentle wash at 40 degrees C
- Do not Bleach
- Tumble dry gentle or Hang dry Do not Iron
- No dry cleaning
- Wash with similar colors
- Use mild detergent
- Do not use softener
- Close all zippers before wash
The material we have chosen for the junior/kids family are soft and light weight for freedom of movement around the stable. A waterpellar and an impregnation makes them stand a certain amount of rain fall. The insulation provieds good thermal properties.
Outer Fabric Nylon Ripstop 30D 1000 w/p, 1000g/m2/24h Cire
Lining Fabric Polyester Taffeta 30D
Insulation Dupont See Energy C Sport Type 200 gsm