Junior Regular Sport Coat Navy Blue
A lightweight long riding coat that provides excellent rain- and wind protection. Combined with our liner it gives you a two-layer system.
The coat is insulated with a thin layer synthetic insulation with Sorona fibres that provides maximum warmth and low weight while produced of annually renewable plant-based ingredients.
The coat has a classic style and excellent rain and wind performance. Two-way front zip and high back slot gives great mobility, Uhip’s handwarming cuff solution protects hands from cold and elastic leg straps make sure the coat stays in place.
The Regular Sport collection is for protection against the wind and rain but is also padded lightly to provide warmth during spring, summer and autumn. In temperatures around and below zero you can add your favourite mid-layer underneath. These clothes are lightweight and easy to wear and carry with you. Perfect for any activity in any weather, and in any season!!
In the Regular Sport collection, you can choose from riding coats, riding jackets and riding skirts for women, children and men.
- Two-way front zip covered by a storm flap with snap buttons and chin-protection
- Two hand pockets with water resistant zippers
- Detachable hood with laminated brim, attached with snap buttons. Adjustable at front and back.
- High collar for extra protection
- Uhips downfoldable handwarming cuff solution with thumb and little finger holes
- Back slot with reflective piping and gusset hidden behind a buttoned placket.
- Uhip's elastic leg straps to attach around your thighs to keep the garment in place
- Made to Match Wool Hybrid Liner
- Reflective print at front, chest and shoulder
- Gentle wash at 30 degrees C
- Do not Bleach
- Do not Tumble dry
- Hang dry
- Do not Iron
- No dry cleaning
- Wash with similar colors
- Use mild detergent
- Do not use softener
- Close all zippers before wash
Take care of your garment
Two-Way Open Zip
- When closing
- Pull the upper slider down, until it touches the bottom slider.
- Insert the separable pin to the very bottom of the bottom slider. (Incomplete insertion may cause problems.)
- Pull the upper slider up with your hand.
- When opening
- Pull the slider down completely, until it touches the bottom slider.
- Gently pull out the separable pin with your hand.
The pushbuttons are designed to fulfil the functionality of the garments. We recommend you to unbutton with care and avoid ripping them apart.
The shell fabric used in the Regular Sport family, is a shiny Nylon Ripstop with a TPU membrane. On the surface, it has a DWR impregnation. The performance of the fabric withstands 10 000 mm water pillar and lets out 10 000 g/m2/24h.
The insulation is made from a technical material made by SEE, which is similar to regular down’s level of warmth. It’s a synthetic down with the benefits of keeping you warm even if it gets wet. It has 90 gsm filling on the front and the back panels. 100% Recycled Polyester
Zips from the leading brand YKK.