Junior Thermal Skirt Dark Navy Blue
Our junior/kids family is designed with the same vision in mind as the one for adults; that riders shall be able to spend their time in the stable warm and comfortable. The material withstands both cold and downfall. The riders must also be able to move without garments that hinder their mobility. The junior/kids family offers a size range for kids from 110-140 and junior from 150-160. The family includes a jacket, longjacket, and a thermal skirt.
- Two-way full length zip at front. Dividable at top for easy on and off
- Back slot with long zipper
- Waist adjustment with velcro and plastic strap
- Two zippered hand pockets with fleece lining for warmth
- Uhip’s elastic leg straps to attach around thigh
- Reflective piping at sides and reflective print at front bottom hem
- Gentle wash at 30 degrees C
- Do not Bleach
- Do not Tumble dry
- Hang dry
- Do not Iron
- No dry cleaning
- Wash with similar colors
- Use mild detergent
- Do not use softener
- Close all zippers before wash
- Two-Way Open Zipper
- When closing
- Pull the upper slider down, until it touches the bottom slider.
- Insert the separable pin to the very bottom of the bottom slider. (Incomplete insertion may cause problems.)
- Pull the upper slider up with your hand.
- When opening
- Pull the slider down completely, until it touches the bottom slider.
- Gently pull out the separable pin with your hand.
- When closing
- Buttons The push buttons are designed to fullfill the garments functionality. We recommend you to unbutton with care and avoid ripping them apart.
The shell fabric for the Junio/ Kids family is a Dull Nylon Ripstop with Bionic ECO impregnation (DWR). It has a transfer membrane with waterproofness and breathability. Water pellar: 5.000 mm (WP) Moisture permability: 3.000g/m2/24h
Synthetic insulation. Full garment: 200gsm Uhip insulation value 1-10: 6
Lining made of 100% Recycled Polyester
Zips from the leading brand YKK