Boys´ Jacket Ice Blue Graphite
Whatever you’re up to you can count on staying warm and cosy wearing the Ice Jacket. The taped quilting along with features such as the extendable sleeve, the high cosy collar, the removable hood and reflective details front and back make a practical jacket with a sporty look.
Made with weather-resistant fabric and synthetic down this jacket is perfect if you spend a lot of time outside in rough weather.
- Two-way front zip with storm-placket behind the zipper. Chin and saddle protection.
- Detachable hood, attached with snap buttons and velcro.
- Helmet compatible hood, adjustable at front
- Hidden hood adjustment at the front
- High collar with fleece inside for extra comfort and warmth
- Two hand pockets with zips and fleece lining
- One chest pocket with zipper with fleece lining
- Uhip´s downfoldable handwarming cuff solution with thumb and little finger holes
- Bottom hem adjustment with cord and stoppers
- Reflective print
The Ice family consists of equestrian winter clothing suitable for riders who spend a lot of time outdoors. The garments keep you warm and endure precipitation.
Wearing the sporty Ice look you are made visible in the dark thanks to the reflective details in the design. All garments in the Ice family are closely fitted yet giving you freedom to move around and the width allows a mid-layer underneath. The design of the width also allows air to collect on the inside, which in turn is heated by your body, making our garments extra warm and cozy.
The family Ice includes riding clothes for women, men, kids and juniors.
7/5 Bonded Polyester 2-layer, 100% Polyester Ripstop with matt surface. TPU membrane.
Bionic Finish ECO Fluorocarbon free DWR
WP: 7 000mm/ MP: 5000g/m2/24h
DuPont™ Sorona®, SEE ECO, 60% Elastomultiester with Sorona®, 40% Polyester, Bonded parts, Downlike synthetic
DuPont™ Sorona® ,SEE PRO, 200gsm, 60% Elastomultiester with Sorona®, 40% Polyester, Flat synthetic
DuPont™ Sorona® ,SEE PRO, 180gsm, 60% Elastomultiester with Sorona®, 40% Polyester, Flat synthetic
uhip Embossed Logo Lining, 100% Recycled Polyester
YKK VISLON® Standard
- Gentle wash at 30 degrees C
- Do not Bleach
- Do not Tumble dry
- Hang dry
- Do not Iron
- No dry cleaning
- Wash with similar colours
- Use mild detergent
- Do not use softener
- Close all zippers before wash
- Remove promptly after wash and shake the garment
Two-Way Open Zipper
- When closing
- Pull the upper slider down, until it touches the bottom slider.
- Insert the separable pin to the very bottom of the bottom slider. (Incomplete insertion may cause problems.)
- Pull the upper slider up with your hand.
- When opening
- Pull the slider down completely, until it touches the bottom slider.
- Gently pull out the separable pin with your hand.
The pushbuttons are designed to fulfil the functionality of the garment. We recommend you to unbutton with care and avoid ripping them apart.