The long winter parkas for juniors reaches down to the knee. It makes no difference whether you’re carrying out stable chores or if you’re riding the warm synthetic down material, weather resistant fabric keeps you warm regardless of weather and activity.
The long coat for children has, like our other coats, smart features that make your ride more comfortable. For example, it has a twoway zip in the front, a slit at the back and straps keeping the coat in place when riding even when it’s windy. The signature sleeve extension that keeps your hands warm when holding the reins is a given feature along with an abundance of reflective details so that you’re visible in the dark.
- Buttoned straps at front closure
- Detachable hood, attached with snap buttons and velcro.
- Helmet compatible hood, adjustable at front
- Hidden hood adjustment at the front
- High collar for extra comfort and warmth
- Two hand pockets with zips
- One chest pocket with zip
- Uhip´s downfoldable handwarming cuff solution with thumb and little finger holes
- Back vent with reflective piping and gusset hidden behind a buttoned placket.
- Uhip's elastic leg straps attach around your thighs keep the garment in place
- Reflective print
The Ice family consists of equestrian winter clothing suitable for riders who spend a lot of time outdoors. The garments keep you warm and endure precipitation.
Wearing the sporty Ice look you are made visible in the dark thanks to the reflective details in the design. All garments in the Ice family are closely fitted yet giving you freedom to move around and the width allows a mid-layer underneath. The design of the width also allows air to collect on the inside, which in turn is heated by your body, making our garments extra warm and cozy.
The family Ice includes riding clothes for women, men, kids and juniors.
7/5 Bonded Polyester 2-layer, 100% Polyester Ripstop with matt surface. TPU membrane.
Bionic Finish ECO Fluorocarbon free DWR
WP: 7 000mm/ MP: 5000g/m2/24h
DuPont™ Sorona®, SEE ECO, 60% Elastomultiester with Sorona®, 40% Polyester, Bonded parts, Downlike synthetic
DuPont™ Sorona® ,SEE PRO, 200gsm, 60% Elastomultiester with Sorona®, 40% Polyester, Flat synthetic
DuPont™ Sorona® ,SEE PRO, 180gsm, 60% Elastomultiester with Sorona®, 40% Polyester, Flat synthetic
uhip Embossed Logo Lining, 100% Recycled Polyester
YKK VISLON® Standard
- Gentle wash at 30 degrees C
- Do not Tumble dry
- Hang dry
- Do not Iron
- No dry cleaning
- Wash with similar colors
- Use mild detergent
- Do not use softener
- Close all zippers before wash
- Remove promptly after wash and shake the garment
Take care of your garment
Two-Way Open Zipper
- Pull the upper slider down, until it touches the bottom slider.
- Insert the separable pin to the very bottom of the bottom slider. (Incomplete insertion may cause problems.)
- Pull the upper slider up with your hand.
- Pull the slider down completely, until it touches the bottom slider.
- Gently pull out the separable pin with your hand.
The pushbuttons are designed to fulfil the functionality of the garment. We recommend you to unbutton with care and avoid ripping them apart.