Coat Nordic Mood Indigo Blue
Light weight, feminine shaped riding coat for those of you that spend a lot of time outdoors in temperatures around zero and below.
Frozen horseback riders tell us that they “move into this knee-long coat” in autumn and then they reluctantly move out at springtime. They love it!
The Coat Nordic is not only warm, it has our well-tested material and smart functionalities that makes the everyday life in the stable more comfortable; such as prolonged arm sleeves with warming cuffs to fold down over your hand when you hold your reins, full-length front zip to adjust your freedom of movement and high slot at back that enables you to ride in it.
(This coat is from winter 19/21 but has the same material and features. We have only made some small design changes.)
The Uhip Nordic family is made with a downlike filling and has the highest volume of insulation in our winter collection.
They are designed with an elegant slant quilt, printed lining and with a female shape. Nordic offers maximum warmth without compromising the freedom of movement. The colours are very deep due to the shimmery pearl effect and the elegant and versatile design will fit perfectly both in the saddle, around the stable and in a more urban environment.
In the Nordic family, you find a long riding coat, a riding parka and a riding jacket with a matching thermal skirt
Nordic is for those who request maximum warmth without compromising the freedom of movement. That from time to time spends time outdoors in snow and snow rain (stands about one hour in the snow to light snow reign)
About the sizes
The coat has a close to body fit but yet designed with enough width enabling you to wear a middle layer underneath and some space. Space will be warmed up by your body heat and is important for the warming functionality. Do not choose a too small size.
The length of the coat is reaching down to your knees (depends on your length). Please find out about your size using our size guide.
The actual length of the coat in size 38 is:111,5 cm
- Two-way front zip with storm-placket and buttoned safety straps
- Detachable hood, attached with snap buttons and velcro
- High warming collar
- Chin-protection at front zip
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Zippered chest pocket
- Uhip’s downfoldable, handwarming cuff solution with thumb and little finger holes
- Uhip’s elastic leg straps to attach around the thigh
- A back slot with reflective piping and gusset hidden behind a buttoned placket.
- Fully seam-sealed
- Gentle wash at 30 degrees C
- Do not Bleach
- Avoid Tumble dry
- Hang dry
- Do not Iron
- No dry cleaning
- Wash with similar colors
- Use mild detergent
- Do not use softener
- Close all zippers before wash
Two-Way Open Zipper
- When closing
- Pull the upper slider down, until it touches the bottom slider.
- Insert the separable pin to the very bottom of the bottom slider. (Incomplete insertion may cause problems.)
- Pull the upper slider up with your hand.
- When opening
- Pull the slider down completely, until it touches the bottom slider.
- Gently pull out the separable pin with your hand.
The pushbuttons are designed to fulfil the functionality of the garment. We recommend you to unbutton with care and avoid ripping them apart.
Outer Fabric: 100% Nylon Shining Ripstop,
Lining Fabric: 100% Polyester, CamoPrinted+Cire
Insulation: 100% Polyester, Dupont ComforMax Classic Downlike padding