Jacket Urban Stretch Urban Chick Green
Riding jacket in a minimalistic design without compromising the feminine look. The jacket is slightly longer and will keep you warm without bulc.
The meterial we have chosen does not only keep you warm, it also protects you from rainfall.
The arm sleeve endings has a flexible cuff that you can fold down and protect you hands.
If you would like to ad a thermal skirt our black skirt Regular will fit perfect.
Urban Stretch is a little bigger in their sizes and we recommend you to choose a smaller size than normal.
- Two-way front zip with storm-placket and buttoned safety straps
- Detachable hood, attached with snap buttons and velcro
- Hidden hood adjustment
- High warming collar with fleece inside for extra comfort
- Chin-protection at front zip
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Discreate zippered chest pocket
- No side seam for best possible movement
- Uhip’s downfoldable handwarming cuff solution with thumb and little finger holes
- Back slot with reflective piping and gusset hidden behind buttoned placket.
- Fully seam-selaed
4-way stretch fabric made of Nylon and 15% Elastane. DWR Impregnation from Bionic (Fluorocarbon free) which is possible to apply after washing.
On the inside, a TPU film providing resistance against downfall, in the measure "water pillar", of 10.000 mm and moisture permeability of 10.000g/m2/24h. This provides excellent water protection as well as breathability letting your body heat out.
The 4-way stretch also allows the fabric to stretch in different directions, giving the wearer an extra feeling of freedom and movement The insulation is a technical 100% recycled polyester material similar to regular down with warmth properties being 140 gsm on the body panels.
Lining made of 100% Recycled Polyester.
Zips from the leading brand YKK.
- Gentle wash at 30 degrees C
- Do not Bleach
- Do not Tumble dry
- Hang dry
- Do not Iron
- No dry cleaning
- Wash with similar colours
- Use mild detergent
- Do not use softener
- Close all zippers before wash
Take care of your garment
How to handle the two-way zipper
We would like to share our supplier YKK's recommendation on how to handle the two-way zipper in the best way:
- Put/push together the elements properly on the left-hand side
- Pull the slider all the way down until you hear a "click sound."
- Pull up the zipper slider
The pushbuttons are designed to fulfil the functionality of the garment. We recommend you to unbutton them with care and avoid ripping them apart.