Junior Jacket Nine Iron Grey
Jacket Junior is a riding jacket for young riders. Manufactured with carefully chosen material providing superb thermal properties, equal the thermal properties a down jacket is providing. The thermal jacket junior is designed so that the kids or the junior can do what they love the most without anything hindering their mobility or the ability to be outdoors no matter the weather.
Our junior/kids family is designed with the same vision in mind as the one for adults; that riders shall be able to spend their time in the stable warm and comfortable. The material withstands both cold and downfall. The riders must also be able to move without garments that hinder their mobility. The junior/kids family offers a size range for kids from 100-140 and junior from 150-160. The family includes a jacket, longjacket, and a thermal skirt.
- Full length front zip with storm-placket
- Detachable hood, attached with snap buttons and velcro
- High warming collar
- Chin-protection at front zip
- Two zippered hand pockets with fleece lining for extra warmth
- Zippered chest pocket
- Uhip’s downfoldable handwarming cuff solution with thumb and little finger holes
- Uhip’s elastic leg straps to attach around thigh
- Back slot with reflective piping and gusset hidden behind buttoned placket.
- Reflective prints at chest, shoulder and back yoke
- Gentle wash at 30 degrees C
- Do not Bleach
- Do not Tumble dry
- Hang dry
- Do not Iron
- No dry cleaning
- Wash with similar colours
- Use mild detergent
- Do not use softener
- Close all zippers before wash
- Remove promptly after wash and shake the garment
Two-Way Open Zipper
- When closing
- Pull the upper slider down, until it touches the bottom slider.
- Insert the separable pin to the very bottom of the bottom slider. (Incomplete insertion may cause problems.)
- Pull the upper slider up with your hand.
- When opening
- Pull the slider down completely, until it touches the bottom slider.
- Gently pull out the separable pin with your hand.
The pushbuttons are designed to fulfil the functionality of the garment. We recommend you to unbutton with care and avoid ripping them apart.
The shell fabric for the Junior/Kids family is a Dull Nylon Ripstop with Bionic ECO impregnation (DWR). It has a transfer membrane with waterproofness and breathability. Water pellar: 5.000 mm (WP) Moisture permability: 3.000g/m2/24h
Synthetic insulation. Full garment: 200gsm
Uhip insulation value 1-10: 6
Lining made of 100% Recycled Polyester
Zips from the leading brand YKK