Junior Thermal Skirt Ice Petrol
Riding Skirt for the Junior is a thermal skirt manufactured with material providing superb thermal properties during all the hours around the stable. The unique functionality enables them to use it even at the pony or horse back.
In the Ice family range, you can find riding clothes which are suitable for an active outdoor life. They provide perfect warmth, but at the same time, protection from the elements and winter weather. The clothes have a sporty look and feminine cut, but they provide you with enough space to fit a mid-layer underneath.
We have made sure that you will be clearly visible in the dark with the reflective details. The quilting on the ICE-garments is bonded instead of being made with stitches to make the garments more water tight.
The Ice range includes riding clothes for men, women and children.
- Two-way full length zip at front. Dividable at top for easy on and off
- Back slot with long zipper
- Waist adjustment with velcro and plastic strap
- Internal elastic at back of waistband for perfect fit
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Uhip’s elastic leg straps to attach around thigh
- Reflective piping at sides and reflective print at front bottom hem
- Fully seam-selaed and bonded quilting
The Ice family consists of equestrian winter clothing suitable for riders who spend a lot of time outdoors. The garments keep you warm and endure precipitation.
Wearing the sporty Ice look you are made visible in the dark thanks to the reflective details in the design. All garments in the Ice family are closely fitted yet giving you freedom to move around and the width allows a mid-layer underneath. The design of the width also allows air to collect on the inside, which in turn is heated by your body, making our garments extra warm and cozy.
The family Ice includes riding clothes for women, men, kids and juniors.
The material we have chosen for ICE is suitable for both cold and downfall. The fabric also stands long days in tough environments, it’s taped quilted with the downlike Sorona See Pro. The insulation is very similar to down, both hand feel and properties but it will also keep you warm during wet conditions and dries very quickly
Outer Fabric 100% Polyester, Ripstop
Lining Fabric 100% Polyester, Embossed Uhip Print + Cire
Insulation DuPont™ Sorona® 100% Polyester, Downlike (Lower bodypart+upper sleeve) 200gsm (yoke+lower side seam+Collar) 180gsm (hood+under sleeve)
- Gentle wash at 30 degrees C
- Do not Tumble dry
- Hang dry
- Do not Iron
- No dry cleaning
- Wash with similar colors
- Use mild detergent
- Do not use softener
- Close all zippers before wash
- Remove promptly after wash and shake the garment
Take care of your garment
Two-Way Open Zipper
- Pull the upper slider down, until it touches the bottom slider.
- Insert the separable pin to the very bottom of the bottom slider. (Incomplete insertion may cause problems.)
- Pull the upper slider up with your hand.
- Pull the slider down completely, until it touches the bottom slider.
- Gently pull out the separable pin with your hand.
The pushbuttons are designed to fulfil the functionality of the garment. We recommend you to unbutton with care and avoid ripping them apart.