Junior Thermal Skirt Nine Iron Grey
Riding Skirt for the Junior is a thermal skirt manufactured with material providing superb thermal properties during all the hours around the stable. The unique functionality enables them to use it even at the pony or horse back.
Our junior/kids family is designed with the same vision in mind as the one for adults; that riders shall be able to spend their time in the stable warm and comfortable. The material withstands both cold and downfall. The riders must also be able to move without garments that hinder their mobility. The junior/kids family offers a size range for kids from 100-140 and junior from 150-160. The family includes a jacket, longjacket, and a thermal skirt.
- Two-way full length zip at front. Dividable at top for easy on and off
- Back slot with long zipper
- Waist adjustment with velcro and plastic strap
- Two zippered hand pockets with fleece lining for warmth
- Uhip’s elastic leg straps to attach around thigh
- Reflective piping at sides and reflective print at front bottom hem
The shell fabric for the Junior/Kids family is a Dull Nylon Ripstop with Bionic ECO impregnation (DWR). It has a transfer membrane with waterproofness and breathability. Water pellar: 5.000 mm (WP) Moisture permability: 3.000g/m2/24h
Synthetic insulation. Full garment: 200gsm
Uhip insulation value 1-10: 6
Lining made of 100% Recycled Polyester
Zips from the leading brand YKK
- Gentle wash at 30 degrees C
- Do not Bleach
- Do not Tumble dry
- Hang dry
- Do not Iron
- No dry cleaning
- Wash with similar colours
- Use mild detergent
- Do not use softener
- Close all zippers before wash
- Remove promptly after wash and shake the garment
Two-Way Open Zipper
- When closing
- Pull the upper slider down, until it touches the bottom slider.
- Insert the separable pin to the very bottom of the bottom slider. (Incomplete insertion may cause problems.)
- Pull the upper slider up with your hand.
- When opening
- Pull the slider down completely, until it touches the bottom slider.
- Gently pull out the separable pin with your hand.
The pushbuttons are designed to fulfil the functionality of the garment. We recommend you to unbutton with care and avoid ripping them apart.