Thermal skirt Nordic Purple
A riding skirt in outdoor material with down-like filling.
Zippers at front and back which provides outstanding performance and mobility both in the saddle and around the stable.
The classic riding skirt was the first piece of Uhip clothing to see the light of day. It was invented to solve a problem: keep your exposed thighs warm during a winter ride.
Thermal Skirt Nordic is specially made for those of you that easily freeze. It has well-tested functionalities such as zippers at front and back, leg straps on the inside and a length perfect to fit the saddle.
(This coat is from winter 19/21 but has the same material and features. We have only made som small design changes.)
The Uhip Nordic family is made with a downlike filling and has the highest volume of insulation in our winter collection.
They are designed with an elegant slant quilt, printed lining and with a female shape. Nordic offers maximum warmth without compromising the freedom of movement. The colours are very deep due to the shimmery pearl effect and the elegant and versatile design will fit perfectly both in the saddle, around the stable and in a more urban environment.
In the Nordic family, you find a long riding coat, a riding parka and a riding jacket with a matching thermal skirt
Nordic is for those who request maximum warmth without compromising the freedom of movement. That from time to time spends time outdoors in snow and snow rain (stands about one hour in the snow to light snow reign)
- Two-way full-length zip at front.
- Dividable at the top for easy on and off
- A back slot with long zipper
- Waist adjustment with velcro and plastic strap
- Internal elastic at back of waistband for a perfect fit
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Uhip’s elastic leg straps to attach around the thigh
- Reflective piping at sides and reflective print at front bottom hem
- Fully seam-sealed
- Gentle wash at 30 degrees C
- Do not Bleach
- Avoid Tumble dry
- Hang dry
- Do not Iron
- No dry cleaning
- Wash with similar colors
- Use mild detergent
- Do not use softener
- Close all zippers before wash
Two-Way Open Zipper
- When closing
- Pull the upper slider down, until it touches the bottom slider.
- Insert the separable pin to the very bottom of the bottom slider. (Incomplete insertion may cause problems.)
- Pull the upper slider up with your hand.
- When opening
- Pull the slider down completely, until it touches the bottom slider.
- Gently pull out the separable pin with your hand.
The pushbuttons are designed to fulfil the functionality of the garment. We recommend you to unbutton with care and avoid ripping them apart.
Outer Fabric: 100% Nylon Shining Ripstop,
Lining Fabric: 100% Polyester, CamoPrinted+Cire
Insulation: 100% Polyester, Dupont ComforMax Classic Downlike padding