Trench Skirt Excalibur Grey
A rain- and wind skirt in our Trench family, constructed without insulation mainly protecting you from rain, wind and dirt.
The riding skirt has both stylish and functional details such as zippers at front and back that makes the skirt suitable in the saddle, plus easy to take on-and-off. Elastic leg straps will keep the skirt in place during the ride.
Our Trench family collection consists of functional shell garments; coats, jackets and a skirt designed in a classic yet sporty trench style. They are manufactured with a durable but lightweight polyester fabric with a mechanical stretch and have a fabric construction with a film on the inside providing protection from the rain.
- Gentle wash at 40°C
- Do not Bleach
- Hang dry
- No Ironing
- No Dry cleaning
- Close all zippers before wash
- Wash inside out with similar colors
- Use mild detergent
- Do not use softener
Remember to re-impregnate your garments when needed.
The Two-Way Open Zipper
- When closing
- Pull the upper slider down, until it touches the bottom slider.
- Insert the separable pin to the very bottom of the bottom slider. (Incomplete insertion may cause problems.)
- Pull the upper slider up with your hand.
- When opening
- Pull the slider down completely, until it touches the bottom slider.
- Gently pull out the separable pin with your hand.
Our push buttons
The push buttons are designed to fulfill the garments functionality. We recommend you to un button them with care and avoid ripping them apart.
The Trench family is constructed with a light but tough fabric with a 2,5 layer construction which means that it has a film on the inside providing wp 7000 mm, and no insulation. The buttons have a rubber surface and the seams are sealed. Zips from the leading brand YKK.
OUTER: 100% Polyester, Mechanical Stretch 150D, 2.5 layer TPU print lamination, PFOA/ PFOS Fluorocarbon free DWR, WP 7000 MP 7000g/m2/24h