Merino wool Baselayer Blue
Long sleeve baselayer made of 100% mulesing free merino wool.
- Fast delivery
- Free returns
- Safe payment
Lightweight long sleeve baselayer with the perfect balance between comfort, function, and style.
The soft top is made of 100% mulesing-free merino wool. The fibers in merino wool provides great insulation as well as temperature regulation which makes it the ultimate base layer for riding.
About the sizes
They are regular in their sizes.
Wool fibres provide excellent insulation, regulate temperatures, prevent odours and work perfectly for activities with varying intensity levels.
In addition to good warming properties, the merino wool also has the following qualities:
- Temperature regulating effect
- Absorbs sweat and excess heat while giving a cooling effect under warm conditions
- Merino wool has high UV protection, up to UV40 +
- The merino wool fiber has a thinner diameter than ordinary wool and is therefore softer and more elastic than ordinary wool
- The thickness of the wool is measured in microns. The finer the wool fiber, the softer it is. Fine wool is between 17-23 microns. Spring is at 19.5 and counted as Fine Merino soft enough to be used for toddler clothes
- Self-cleaning and odorless
- Antibacterial properties
A little extra information:
The wool protects the sheep against heat up to 35 degrees and cooling down to -20 degrees
It is the high air content of the wool (80% air 20% wool) which gives the wool its good properties
- Mulesing free merino wool
- Micron Count: 19.5
- Material weight: 160 g/m2
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- Gentle wool wash at 30 degrees
- Do not bleach
- Iron Low, inside out for best result
- No dry cleaning
- Do not tumble dry
- Wash with similar colors
- Use mild detergent
- Do not use softener