Mid Length Trench Coat Mood Indigo
- Fast delivery
- Free returns
- Safe payment
A thin and lightweight riding coat ”Trench” style, perfect for rainy and windy days. The shape is feminine and the length goes down by your thighs. The coat with its 10.000 wp can be combined with your favorite mid layer or with our warming Wool Hybrid liner coat, to be launched this autumn.
A two-way front zipper and a slot at back enable you to wear it in the saddle. Designed with elastic bands on the inside to be attached around your thighs which makes the coat stay in position
About our family Trench
Our Trench family is a line of shell garments in a classic Trench style. They have functional and designed features for your everyday outdoor life. In the family you find a long coat, a mid long coat, a jacket and a rain/wind skirt.
Our Trench family suits:
- You that would like a protection for rain and wind without sacrifice a female and neat design
- During cold temperatures by adding our liner
About the sizes
The clothes in the Trench family is regular their sizes. The width is adjusted to fit an inner liner.
The length of the mid coat is stretching down to your thighs (depends on your length). Please find out about your size using our size guide. The actual length of the coat in size 38 is 96 cm.
- Taped seams
- Detachable hood
- Wrist warmer with hole for thumb
- Two-way front zipper covered by a stormflap
- Slot at back with rubber pushbuttons
- Two side pockets, two chest pockets and one arm sleeve pocket
- Elastic bands on the coat inside to attach round your thighs to avoid the coat from flapping in the wind
- Reflective details
- Prolonged arm sleeves possible to fold down to cover your hand from rain and cold.
The Trench family is constructed with a light but solid fabric that has a TPU film on the back side providing 7.000 mm wp. The buttons has a rubber surface and the seams are sealed.
Materials in detail
- Shell fabric: 100% Polyester, Mechanical Stretch 150D
- Shell finish: TPU2.5 layer print lamination，Water resistible and breathable, C6 DWR
- Zipper brand: YKK
Gentle wash in 40 degrees with the synthetic program on your washing machine. Pull up all zippers before washing and preferably let the garment hang dry. Gentle tumble dry is also possible but no dry clean.
How to handle the two-way zipper
We would like to share our supplier YKK’s recommendation on how to handle the two way zipper in the best way:
- Put/push together the elements properly on the left hand side
- Pull the slider all the way down until you hear a “click sound.”
- Pull up the zipper slider
Our push buttons
The push buttons are designed to fulfill the garments functionality. We recommend you to un button them with care and avoid ripping them apart.