Rain & Wind Skirt Trench Style Mood Indigo
Light weight riding skirt that withstand rain and wind in sporty, yet classic ”Trench” style.
- Fast delivery
- Free returns
- Safe payment
A thin and lightweight riding skirt for rainy and windy days, perfect for changing seasons and all outdoor activities. The skirt is designed in a Trench style and is easy to take on and off.
About our family Trench
Our Trench family is a line of shell garments in a classic Trench style. They have functional and designed features for your everyday outdoor life. In the family you find a long coat, a mid long coat, a jacket and a rain/wind skirt.
Our Trench family suits:
- You that would like a protection for rain and wind without sacrifice a female and neat design
- During cold temperatures by adding our liner
About the sizes
The clothes in the Trench family is regular their sizes. The width is adjusted to fit an inner liner.
- A full length, two-way zipper at front
- Long zipper at back, possible to unzip all the way up
- Two zippered front pockets plus to welt pockets
- Adjustable waistline
- Elastic bands on the skirt inside to attach round your thighs to avoid the skirt from flapping in the wind.
The Trench family is constructed with a light but solid fabric that has a TPU film on the back side providing 7.000 mm wp. The buttons has a rubber surface and the seams are sealed.
Materials in detail
- Shell fabric: 100% Polyester, Mechanical Stretch 150D
- Shell finish: TPU2.5 layer print lamination，Water resistible and breathable, C6 DWR
- Zipper brand: YKK
Gentle wash in 40 degrees with the synthetic program on your washing machine. Pull up all zippers before washing and preferably let the garment hang dry. Gentle tumble dry is also possible but no dry clean.
How to handle the two-way zipper
We would like to share our supplier YKK’s recommendation on how to handle the two way zipper in the best way:
- Put/push together the elements properly on the left hand side
- Pull the slider all the way down until you hear a “click sound.”
- Pull up the zipper slider
Our push buttons
The push buttons are designed to fulfill the garments functionality. We recommend you to un button them with care and avoid ripping them apart.