Summer is here and we are all busy to make plans, does your Summer include horses? We definitely want to have an option that includes riding.
Each year across Europe, the USA and here in Sweden grow interests for riding camps.
Every Equestrian knows that for developing good athletes the importance of safe horsemanship and right care of the horse are as necessary as riding skills. So if you considering to join riding camps, you are moving towards the right direction.
And you need to start work on your packing list.
First of all and safety must-haves: riding helmet, protection vest (highly recommended for any outdoor riding) and boots or other proper riding shoes.
Then to your riding clothes, they have to be easy to care (forget those classic real sued grip riding breeches!!), breathable, fast drying and comfortable to be in the saddle and around stable all day long.
Uhip's Summer 2019 collection is here to help you enjoy your summer ride
- Technical riding shirts with non-short- or long sleeves to enjoy your summer ride and avoid "equestrian tan"
- Light compression riding tights with silicon grip, that is as comfortable to wear in the saddle as around stable all day.
- Light padded jackets and vests for colder evenings
- Functional stable pants for all day work in the stable
- Trench line to stay dry and comfortable and ride in any weather!
Enjoy your summer and have fun riding!