Merino LS Tee Pine Grove Green
Add a beanie with a 30% discount
A long-sleeved base layer in Merino wool gives you the ultimate mix of comfort and function, also stylish that you can use as an everyday sweater.
Women´s sizes 34-48, men´s sizes XXS-XXL.
Matilda is 175cm tall and wears size 36.
The merino wool in the sweater is thin but dense and soft to the skin. The material consists of 100% merino wool free from mulesing-free production. The fibres in the fabric provide fantastic insulation and temperature control, making the sweater work perfectly for workouts or outdoor rides on horseback.
- 100% merino wool free from mulesing
- Micron Count: 19.5
- Material weight: 160 g/m2
Wool fibres provide excellent insulation, regulate temperatures, prevent odours and work perfectly for activities with varying intensity levels.
In addition to good warming properties, the merino wool also has the following qualities:
- Temperature regulating effect
- Absorbs sweat and excess heat while giving a cooling effect under warm conditions
- Merino wool has high UV protection, up to UV40 +
- The merino wool fiber has a thinner diameter than ordinary wool and is therefore softer and more elastic than ordinary wool
- The thickness of the wool is measured in microns. The finer the wool fiber, the softer it is. Fine wool is between 17-23 microns. Spring is at 19.5 and counted as Fine Merino soft enough to be used for toddler clothes
- Self-cleaning and odorless
- Antibacterial properties
A little extra information:
The wool protects the sheep against heat up to 35 degrees and cooling down to -20 degrees
It is the high air content of the wool (80% air 20% wool) which gives the wool its good properties
- Gentle wash at 30 degrees C
- Do not Bleach
- Iron Low
- No dry cleaning
- Do not tumble dry
- Wash with similar colors
- Use mild detergent
- Do not use softener
- Iron inside out after wash for best result