Coat Regular Sport Jet Black
Long riding coat insulated with a thin layer of synthetic insulation with Sorona fibres that provides warmth while being soft and extremely low in weight.
The coat has a feminine and classic style and excellent rain and wind performance. To adapt it to colder days you can attach our wool hybrid liner to it with push buttons. When the inner liner is attached it becomes a perfect garment for colder winter days. Two-way front zip and high back slot give great mobility and the possibility to ride in the coat. Uhip’s handwarming cuff solution protects hands from cold and elastic leg straps make sure the coat stays in place
The Regular Sport collection is for protection against the wind and rain but is also padded lightly to provide warmth during spring, summer and autumn. In temperatures around and below zero you can add your favourite mid-layer underneath. These clothes are lightweight and easy to wear and carry with you. Perfect for any activity in any weather, and in any season!!
In the Regular Sport collection, you can choose from riding coats, riding jackets and riding skirts for women, children and men.
- Two-way front zip covered by a storm flap with snap buttons
- Detachable hood with laminated brim, attached with snap buttons
- High warming collar
- Chin-protection at front zip
- Two hand pockets with water resistant zipper
- Uhip’s downfoldable handwarming cuff solution with thumb and little finger holes
- Uhip’s elastic leg straps to attach around the thigh
- A back slot with reflective piping and gusset hidden behind a buttoned placket.
- Reflective print at front, chest and shoulder
- Fully seam-sealed
- Made to match Wool Hybrid Liner Coat
- Gentle wash at 30 degrees C
- Do not Bleach
- Do not Tumble dry
- Hang dry
- Do not Iron
- No dry cleaning
- Wash with similar colors
- Use mild detergent
- Do not use softener
- Close all zippers before wash
Take care of your garment
Two-Way Open Zip
- When closing
- Pull the upper slider down, until it touches the bottom slider.
- Insert the separable pin to the very bottom of the bottom slider. (Incomplete insertion may cause problems.)
- Pull the upper slider up with your hand.
- When opening
- Pull the slider down completely, until it touches the bottom slider.
- Gently pull out the separable pin with your hand.
The snap buttons are designed to fulfil the functionality of the garments. We recommend you to unbutton with care and avoid ripping them apart.
The shell fabric used in the Regular Sport family, is a shiny Nylon Ripstop with a TPU membrane. On the surface, it has a DWR impregnation. The performance of the fabric withstands 10 000 mm water pillar and lets out 10 000 g/m2/24h.
The insulation is made from a technical material made by SEE, which is similar to regular down’s level of warmth. It’s a synthetic down with the benefits of keeping you warm even if it gets wet. It has 90 gsm filling on the front and the back panels. 100% Recycled Polyester
Zips from the leading brand YKK.