Coat 365+ JB Petrol
A warm coat or "one piece" for horseback riders to jump into at wintertime, regardless if you would like to spend your time in the stable or in the saddle.
Coat 365 Plus is light and incredibly soft, you almost don't notice that you wear it, you only feel the warmth. On of our favorites due to the soft, light and smooth feeling.
The coat has a two-way front zipper, a high slot at the back and wristwarming cuffs to down over your hands.
The family 365 consists of our most lightweight and softest jackets, vests, long coats and thermal skirts, designed to be used 365 days of the year. The garments have a very nice shape and can be used both as outerwear at spring, summer and autumn and as a mid-layer under your shell jacket during cold winter days.
The 365 family also consist of a 365+ with an increased amount of filling that makes it suitable for cold winter days below zero. The synthetic down insulation provides the same level of warmth as down but is easy to wash and keeps thermal properties even in wet conditions. They have a certain pre inbuilt protection against rainfall but are recommended for chilly days without extensive rain. The 365 family will provide warmth and comfort during all season, 365 days a year.
- Two-way front zip with storm-placket
- Detachable hood, attached with snap buttons and velcro
- High warming collar
- Chin-protection at front zip
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Zippered chest pocket
- Wrist warming cuffs with thumb holes
- Uhip’s elastic leg straps to attach around thigh
- Back slot with reflective piping and gusset hidden behind buttoned placket.
- Gentle wash at 30 degrees C
- Do not Bleach
- Do not Tumble dry
- Hang dry
- Do not Iron
- No dry cleaning
- Wash with similar colors
- Use mild detergent
- Do not use softener
- Close all zippers before wash
- Remove promptly after wash and shake the garment
Take care of your garment
- Two-Way Open Zipper
- When closing
- Pull the upper slider down, until it touches the bottom slider.
- Insert the separable pin to the very bottom of the bottom slider. (Incomplete insertion may cause problems.)
- Pull the upper slider up with your hand.
- When opening
- Pull the slider down completely, until it touches the bottom slider.
- Gently pull out the separable pin with your hand.
- When closing
The pushbuttons are designed to fulfil the functionality of the garments. We recommend you to unbutton with care and avoid ripping them apart.
The shell fabric of 100% Nylon Ripstop with a shiny surface. DWR Impregnation from Bionic (totally Fluorocarbon free) and a coating on the outside providing resistance towards downfall in the measure water pillar of 400 mm.
For the 365 family, we have chosen a downlike ECO insulation from the brand SEE. SEE uses Sorona®-fibres from the worldwide manufacturer DuPont. The insulation is both lightweight, warm and has breathable properties.
Uhip insulation value 1-10: 6
Lining made of 100% Recycled Polyester.
Zips from the leading brand YKK.