Coat Ice Zinfandel Red
Knee long riding coat in a feminine and sporty look for an active life outdoors protected from the weather elements.
The coat has, as all the Uhip's coats smart properties for a life in the stable or on the horseback, for example, two-way front zip, high back slot and elastic leg straps to make sure the coat stays in place. To protect your hands from cold, it has Uhip's handwarming cuff solution that you easy fold down over your hands.
The fabric stands long days in tough environments, it's bonded quilted with the down-like Sorona. The insulation has similar properties as down, but it will also keep you warm during wet conditions and dries very quickly.
In the Ice family range, you can find riding clothes which are suitable for an active outdoor life. They provide perfect warmth, but at the same time, protection from the elements and winter weather. The clothes have a sporty look and feminine cut, but they provide you with enough space to fit a mid-layer underneath.
We have made sure that you will be clearly visible in the dark with the reflective details. The quilting on the ICE-garments is bonded instead of being made with stitches to make the garments more water tight.
The Ice range includes riding clothes for men, women and children.
- Two-way front zip with storm-placket and buttoned safety straps
- Detachable hood, attached with snap buttons and velcro
- High warming collar with fleece inside for extra comfort
- Chin-protection at front zip
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Zippered chest pocket
- No side seam for best possible movement
- Uhip’s downfoldable handwarming cuff solution with thumb and little finger holes
- Uhip’s elastic leg straps to attach around thigh
- A back slot with reflective piping and gusset hidden behind a buttoned placket.
- Reflective prints at chest, shoulder and back yoke
- Fully seam-sealed and bonded quilting
- Gentle wash at 30 degrees C
- Do not Tumble dry
- Hang dry
- Do not Iron
- No dry cleaning
- Wash with similar colors
- Use mild detergent
- Do not use softener
- Close all zippers before wash
- Remove promptly after wash and shake the garment
Take care of your garment
Two-Way Open Zipper
- Pull the upper slider down, until it touches the bottom slider.
- Insert the separable pin to the very bottom of the bottom slider. (Incomplete insertion may cause problems.)
- Pull the upper slider up with your hand.
- Pull the slider down completely, until it touches the bottom slider.
- Gently pull out the separable pin with your hand.
The pushbuttons are designed to fulfil the functionality of the garment. We recommend you to unbutton with care and avoid ripping them apart.
The material we have chosen for ICE is suitable for both cold and downfall. The fabric also stands long days in tough environments, it’s taped quilted with the downlike Sorona See Pro. The insulation is very similar to down, both hand feel and properties but it will also keep you warm during wet conditions and dries very quickly
Outer Fabric 100% Polyester, Ripstop
Lining Fabric 100% Polyester, Embossed Uhip Print + Cire
Insulation DuPont™ Sorona® 100% Polyester, Downlike (Lower bodypart+upper sleeve) 200gsm (yoke+lower side seam+Collar) 180gsm (hood+under sleeve)