Coat Nordic Eco Dark Navy
The warmest coat in Uhip's history. This long riding coat in timeless design is for those who usually feel cold or for those of you who prefer to wear only a thin sweater under your winter coat. With Nordic Eco you don't have to worry about getting wet, the 8000 wp outer fabric keeps you dry during a long ride in sleet.
With outer fabric, insulation and inner lining made of 100% recycled material, Nordic Eco is Uhip's next step towards sustainability. As soon as you put on the coat, you feel the high quality. Take a look in the mirror and you will be looking at yourself wearing high class Swedish design. Like all Uhip's outerwear, the riding coat is characterized by smart and practical features that are thoroughly tested and developed to make life with horses as wonderful as possible.
The coat is slightly small in size.
Is your size out of stock?
We get new deliveries of this garment in September.
In our winter collection of clothing, the Nordic family has the highest volume of insulation, so it’s a favourite amongst our customers who feel the cold easily. The Nordic family consists of a riding jacket, riding vest, long and a short riding coat and a thermal skirt for horseback riding.
The garments are quilted with a modern slant and wide panels and are designed for maximum warmth. Freedom of movement and the female body shape has been taken into good consideration. Also, the shell fabric is resistant to the elements providing good protection from the rain and wind.
- Two-way front zip with storm-placket
- Detachable hood, attached with snap buttons and velcro
- High collar for extra comfort and warmth
- chin-protection at the top of the zip
- Zips on the hand and chest pockets
- Uhip’s downfoldable handwarming cuff solution with thumb and little finger holes which allows the cuff to fold down over your hand
- Elastic leg straps which attach around your thighs prevents the garment from flapping around in the wind
- A back slot with reflective piping and gusset hidden behind a buttoned placket.
100% Recycled Polyester Ripstop with a shiny surface. Fluorocarbon free Bionic ECO impregnation (DWR) and a membrane providing resistance towards downfall in the measure "water pellar" of 8000 mm. The fabric lets body heat out with its moisture permeability of 5000g/m2/24h.
The insulation Clo® Eco Pluma is a synthetic down fill made from 100% recycled fibres (Clo‐i fibres)
Lining made of 100% Recycled Polyester
Zips from the leading brand YKK
- Gentle wash at 30 degrees C
- Do not Bleach
- Do not Tumble dry
- Hang dry
- Do not Iron
- No dry cleaning
- Wash with similar colours
- Use mild detergent
- Do not use softener
- Close all zippers before wash
- Remove promptly after wash and shake the garment
Two-Way Open Zipper
- When closing
- Pull the upper slider down, until it touches the bottom slider.
- Insert the separable pin to the very bottom of the bottom slider. (Incomplete insertion may cause problems.)
- Pull the upper slider up with your hand.
- When opening
- Pull the slider down completely, until it touches the bottom slider.
- Gently pull out the separable pin with your hand.
The pushbuttons are designed to fulfil the functionality of the garment. We recommend you to unbutton with care and avoid ripping them apart.