Coat Nordic Mood Indigo Blue
Frozen horseback riders tell us that they “move into this knee-long coat” in autumn and then they reluctantly move out at springtime. They love it!
The Coat Nordic is not only warm, it has our well-tested material and smart functionalities that makes the everyday life in the stable more comfortable such as prolonged arm sleeves with warming cuffs to fold down over your hand when you hold your reins, full-length front zip to adjust your freedom of movement and high slot at back that enables you to ride in it.
In our winter collection of clothing, the Nordic family has the highest volume of insulation, so it’s a favorite amongst our customers who feel the cold easily. The Nordic family consists of a riding jacket, riding vest, long and a short riding coat and a thermal skirt for horseback riding.
The garments are quilted with a modern slant and wide panels, and are designed for maximum warmth. Freedom of movement and the female body shape have been taken into good consideration. Also the shell fabric is resistant to the elements providing good protection from the rain and wind.
- Two-way front zip with storm-placket and buttoned safety straps
- Detachable hood, attached with snap buttons and velcro
- High warming collar
- Chin-protection at front zip
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Zippered chest pocket
- Uhip’s downfoldable handwarming cuff solution with thumb and little finger holes
- Uhip’s elastic leg straps to attach around thigh
- Back slot with reflective piping and gusset hidden behind buttoned placket.
- Gentle wash at 30 degrees C
- Do not Bleach
- Do not Tumble dry
- Hang dry
- Do not Iron
- No dry cleaning
- Wash with similar colors
- Use mild detergent
- Do not use softener
- Close all zippers before wash
- Remove promptly after wash and shake garment
- Two-Way Open Zipper
- When closing
- Pull the upper slider down, until it touches the bottom slider.
- Insert the separable pin to the very bottom of the bottom slider. (Incomplete insertion may cause problems.)
- Pull the upper slider up with your hand.
- When opening
- Pull the slider down completely, until it touches the bottom slider.
- Gently pull out the separable pin with your hand.
- When closing
- Buttons The push buttons are designed to fullfill the garments functionality. We recommend you to unbutton with care and avoid ripping them apart.
Shell fabric composed of 100% Polyamid Ripstop with a shiny surface. DWR Impregnation from Bionic (totally Flourocarbon free) and a coating on the outside which provides a water resistance of up to 3000 mm.
The insulation is an ECO insulation from the brand SEE and is similar to down. SEE uses Sorona®-fibres from the world wide manufacturer DuPont.
Lining made of 100% Recycled Polyester
Zips from the leading brand YKK.