Coat Urban Stretch Blue Graphite
Long riding coat in a minimalistic design without compromising the feminine look.
The 4-way stretch gives the coat maximum flexibility and combined with the warm insulation it will keep you comfortable in your active outdoor life. The material we have chosen does not only keep you warm, but it also protects you from rainfall.
The coat has, as all the Uhip's coats smart properties for a life in the stable or on the horseback, for example, two-way front zip, high back slot and elastic leg straps to make sure the coat stays in place. To protect your hands from cold, it has Uhip's handwarming cuff solution that you easy fold down over your hands.
Urban Stretch is a little bigger in their sizes and we recommend you to choose a smaller size than normal.
The Urban Stretch family is brand new in the Uhip AW collection, developed based on our customers' feedback and requests. The winter riding coat and jacket have a stylish, minimalist design made with a 4-way stretch fabric that has excellent protection for rain and snow.
The riding clothes in the Urban Stretch family may seem thin, but don't be fooled by that. The insulation made of layers reflecting your body heat keeps you warm and the same time total freedom of movement. The 4-way stretch fabric and smooth panels give the garment's incredible flexibility and comfort.
The family consists of a winter coat and a slightly longer winter jacket in three different colours.
- Two-way front zip with storm-placket and buttoned safety straps
- Detachable hood, attached with snap buttons and velcro
- Hidden hood adjustment
- High warming collar with fleece inside for extra comfort
- Chin-protection at front zip
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Discreate zippered chest pocket
- No side seam for best possible movement
- Prolonged cuffs possible to fold down to cover your hands from rain and cold and wrist warmer with hole for thumb
- Uhip’s elastic leg straps to attach around thigh
- Back slot with reflective piping and gusset hidden behind buttoned placket.
- Fully seam-selaed
4-way stretch fabric made of Nylon and 15% Elastane. DWR Impregnation from Bionic (Fluorocarbon free) which is possible to apply after washing.
On the inside, a TPU film providing resistance against downfall, in the measure "water pillar", of 10.000 mm and moisture permeability of 10.000g/m2/24h. This provides excellent water protection as well as breathability letting your body heat out.
The 4-way stretch also allows the fabric to stretch in different directions, giving the wearer an extra feeling of freedom and movement The insulation is a technical 100% recycled polyester material similar to regular down with warmth properties being 140 gsm on the body panels.
Lining made of 100% Recycled Polyester.
Zips from the leading brand YKK.
- Gentle wash at 30 degrees C
- Do not Bleach
- Do not Tumble dry
- Hang dry
- Do not Iron
- No dry cleaning
- Wash with similar colours
- Use mild detergent
- Do not use softener
- Close all zippers before wash
Take care of your garment
How to handle the two-way zipper
We would like to share our supplier YKK's recommendation on how to handle the two-way zipper in the best way:
- Put/push together the elements properly on the left-hand side
- Pull the slider all the way down until you hear a "click sound."
- Pull up the zipper slider
The pushbuttons are designed to fulfil the functionality of the garment. We recommend you to unbutton them with care and avoid ripping them apart.