This Uhip riding coat belonging to the Ice Family, is cut just above the knee. It is a warm weather resistant riding parka designed for active outdoor living regardless of the type of activity and weather conditions.
The thermal coat, like all our coats, holds smart features for equestrian activities. Of course, it comes with our unique extendable sleeves which are so comfy and fold over your hands when you hold the reigns, but it also has the back slit suitable for riding, a two-way zip, and elastic straps on the inside making sure it stays in place on a windy day.
Manufactured using synthetic downlike insulation and a weather resistant fabric it is perfect for someone who spends a lot of time outdoors no matter what the weather conditions are like.
- Buttoned straps at front closure
- Detachable hood, attached with snap buttons and velcro.
- Helmet compatible hood, adjustable at front
- Hidden hood adjustment at the front
- High collar for extra comfort and warmth
- Two hand pockets with zips
- One chest pocket with zip
- Uhip´s downfoldable handwarming cuff solution with thumb and little finger holes
- Back vent with reflective piping and gusset hidden behind a buttoned placket.
- Uhip's elastic leg straps attach around your thighs keep the garment in place
- Reflective print
The Ice family consists of equestrian winter clothing suitable for riders who spend a lot of time outdoors. The garments keep you warm and endure precipitation.
Wearing the sporty Ice look you are made visible in the dark thanks to the reflective details in the design. All garments in the Ice family are closely fitted yet giving you freedom to move around and the width allows a mid-layer underneath. The design of the width also allows air to collect on the inside, which in turn is heated by your body, making our garments extra warm and cozy.
The family Ice includes riding clothes for women, men, kids and juniors.
7/5 Bonded Polyester 2-layer, 100% Polyester Ripstop with matt surface. TPU membrane.
Bionic Finish ECO Fluorocarbon free DWR
WP: 7 000mm/ MP: 5000g/m2/24h
DuPont™ Sorona®, SEE ECO, 60% Elastomultiester with Sorona®, 40% Polyester, Bonded parts, Downlike synthetic
DuPont™ Sorona® ,SEE PRO, 200gsm, 60% Elastomultiester with Sorona®, 40% Polyester, Flat synthetic
DuPont™ Sorona® ,SEE PRO, 180gsm, 60% Elastomultiester with Sorona®, 40% Polyester, Flat synthetic
uhip Embossed Logo Lining, 100% Recycled Polyester
YKK VISLON® Standard
- Gentle wash at 30 degrees C
- Do not Bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Hang dry
- Do not Iron
- No dry cleaning
- Wash with similar colours
- Use mild detergent
- Do not use softener
- Close all zippers before wash
- Remove promptly after wash and shake garment