Igloo Coat Obsidian Brown
As soon as you put the coat on the quality is apparent as well as an air of contemporary Swedish design. Like all Uhip coats and jackets, Igloo is stacked with smart and practical features thoroughly tested and developed to make horse-life awesome in every way.
The outside fabric as well as the insulation and lining of the coat is made with 100% recycled materials. Igloo takes Uhip one step closer towards the sustainable consumption goal we have set for ourselves.
- Two-way front zip with storm-placket behind the zipper. Chin and saddle protection.
- Detachable hood, attached with snap buttons and velcro.
- Helmet compatible hood, adjustable at front
- Hidden hood adjustment at the front
- High collar for extra comfort and warmth
- Two hand pockets with zips
- One chest pocket with zip
- Uhip´s downfoldable handwarming cuff solution with thumb and little finger holes
- Bottom hem adjustment with cord and stoppers
- Reflective print
8/5 Recycled Polyamide 2-layer, 100% Recycled Polyamide, Taffeta with shiny surface.
TPU Membran, Bionic Finish ECO Fluorocarbon free DWR
WP: 8000 mm/ MP: 5000g/m2/24h
Clo® Eco Pluma, 100% Polyester (Clo-i fibres), Downlike synthetic
uhip Embossed Logo Lining, 100% Recycled Polyester
YKK VISLON® Standard