Long Trench Coat Mood Indigo Blue
A full-length shell coat in a classic" Trench" style for rainy and windy days.
The riding coat has both stylish and functional details such as a two-way front zipper and a slot at back that enables you to wear it in the saddle. The elastic leg straps on the inside, attached around your thighs make the coat stay in position during the ride.
Furthermore, the coat has down foldable cuffs that protect hand and glove against rain, wrist protection with holes for the thumb and adjustable waist.
The Uhip Long Trench coat has, with it's Wool Hybrid liner coat a wide area of use. With an extra zipper on the front inside, you can add and take off the liner and adjust the coat after weather and temperature.
Our Trench family collection consists of functional shell garments; coats, jackets and a skirt designed in a classic yet sporty trench style. They are manufactured with a durable but lightweight polyester fabric with a mechanical stretch and have a fabric construction with a film on the inside providing protection from the rain.
- Detachable hood, attached with snap buttons and velcro
- High collar with fleece inside
- Two-way front zip covered by a storm flap with snap buttons
- Cheek-protection at front zip
- Two hand pockets with water-resistant zippers
- Two hand pockets with snap button closure
- Two chest pocket and one sleeve pocket water-resistant zippers
- Prolonged cuffs possible to fold down to cover your hands from rain and cold and wrist warmer with a hole for the thumb
- Uhip’s elastic leg straps with a rain-protection flap to attach around thigh
- A back slot with gusset hidden behind a buttoned placket.
- Ventilation holes underarm and mesh under back yoke
- Reflective details at zippers and at back
- Fully seam-sealed
- Gentle wash at 40°C
- Do not Bleach
- Hang dry
- No Ironing
- No Dry cleaning
- Close all zippers before wash
- Wash inside out with similar colors
- Use mild detergent
- Do not use softener
Remember to re-impregnate your garments when needed.
The Two-Way Open Zipper
- When closing
- Pull the upper slider down, until it touches the bottom slider.
- Insert the separable pin to the very bottom of the bottom slider. (Incomplete insertion may cause problems.)
- Pull the upper slider up with your hand.
- When opening
- Pull the slider down completely, until it touches the bottom slider.
- Gently pull out the separable pin with your hand.
Our push buttons
The push buttons are designed to fulfill the garments functionality. We recommend you to un button them with care and avoid ripping them apart.
The Trench family is constructed with a light but tough fabric with a 2,5 layer construction which means that it has a film on the inside providing wp 7000 mm, and no insulation. The buttons have a rubber surface and the seams are sealed. Zips from the leading brand YKK.
OUTER: 100% Polyester, Mechanical Stretch 150D, 2.5 layer TPU print lamination, PFOA/ PFOS Fluorocarbon free DWR, WP 7000 MP 7000g/m2/24h