Regular Sport Coat Jet Black
Regular Sport Coat has a soft high collar and the Uhip signature sleeve extension which can be folded down when the weather makes your hands feel cold. A twoway zip at the front and the slit at the back along with elastic leg straps on the inside provides excellent protection against rain and wind when you’re riding. The front zip of the riding coat has a cover with reflective details as part of the design.
When the outside temperatures are starting to become lower you can combine the Regular Sport Riding Coat with the Uhip Wool Hybrid Liner that you can attach to the inside of the coat.
- "Two-way front zip covered by a storm flap with snap buttons and chin-protection
- Detachable hood with laminated brim, attached with snap buttons.
- Helmet compatible hood, adjustable at front and back
- Hidden hood adjustment at the front
- High collar for extra protection
- Two hand pockets with water resistant zips
- Uhip´s downfoldable handwarming cuff solution with thumb and little finger holes
- Back vent with reflective piping and gusset hidden behind a buttoned placket.
- Uhip's elastic leg straps attach around your thighs keep the garment in place
- Reflective print
- Made to Match Wool Hybrid Liner
The members of the Regular Sport Family are all lightweight rain and wind resistant garments which are flexible and nice to wear, but also easy to carry along. All Regular sport garments make a perfect wear all year around since the thin insulation makes it easy to add and remove layers depending on weather conditions.
10/10 Polyamide, 100% Polyamide Ripstop with shiny surface.
PU membrane, Bionic Finish ECO Fluorocarbon free DWR
WP: 10000mm/ MP: 10000g/m2/24h
DuPont™ Sorona® , SEE PRO, 60gsm, 60% Elastomultiester with Sorona®, 40% Polyester, Flat synthetic
uhip Embossed Logo Lining, 100% Recycled Polyester
YKK VISLON® Standard for front
YKK AquaGuard® (Coil) for pockets
- Gentle wash at 30 degrees C
- Do not Bleach
- Do not Tumble dry
- Hang dry
- Do not Iron
- No dry cleaning
- Wash with similar colours
- Use mild detergent
- Do not use softener
- Close all zippers before wash