Trench Long Coat Jet Black
Best looking raincoat in the stables, on the dog walk, on the bike or in the city. The long shell coat has good rain protection and is designed in a sporty but classic Trench look.
Uhip's trench coats are for those who have high demands on function and design. Wear the shell garment the year around by regulating what you have underneath.
The front two-way zipper and the vent with buttons on the backside make the coat remain the rain and protect even on horseback. The elastic leg straps hold the coat in place. The coat also has folding cuffs that protect the hand and glove from rain and wrist protectors with holes for the thumb.
The Trench family includes shell garments designed in classic and sporty trench style tailored with smart and stylish details for an active outdoor life. The rain and wind wear is made of lightweight and durable polyester fabric with mechanical stretch for freedom of movement. The fabric's construction with a film on the inside and taped seams make the garments having excellent rain protection.
2021, the Trench family has been updated with even better rain protection (10,000 mm/wp), and the coats have a new "made to match" feature so our new wool liners are attachable. Add a wool hybrid liner and extend the season with your trench to be used as a warm autumn coat.
- Two-way front zip covered by a storm flap with snap buttons and chin-protection
- Two hand pockets with water resistant zippers
- Two hand pockets with snap button closure
- Two zippered chest pockets with water resistant zippers
- Detachable hood, attached with snap buttons and velcro
- High collar with fleece inside for extra comfort and warmth
- Prolonged cuffs possible to fold down to cover your hands from rain and cold
- Back slot with gusset hidden behind buttoned placket
- Uhip's elastic leg straps to attach around your thighs to keep the garment in place
- Ventilation holes in armpits and mesh under back yoke
- Made to Match Wool Hybrid Liner
- Reflective details around zipper and at back
Our Trench family consists of functional shell garments; coats, jackets and a skirt designed in a classic yet sporty trench style.
They are manufactured with a durable but lightweight polyester fabric with mechanical stretch and has a fabric construction with a film on the backside providing protection against rain.
The Trench material is a light but solid fabric made from recycled Polyester with mechanical stretch with Bionic ECO impregnation (DWR). It has a printed membrane with high waterproofness and breathability.
Mechanical stretch is a simple process by which the fabric is woven to a wider width and in the finishing, the fabric is shrunk creating a stretch when pulled. These are fabrics that utilize their memory and bounce back to their original
SHELL: 100% Recycled Polyester, Mechanical Stretch, Printed membrane, Bionic Finish ECO Fluorocarbon free DWR
Water pellar: 10.000 mm (WP)
Moisture permability: 10.000g/m2/24h
- Gentle wash at 30 degrees C
- Do not Bleach
- Do not Iron
- No dry cleaning
- Wash with similar colors
- Use mild detergent
- Do not use softener
- Close all zippers before wash
- Wash inside out
Two-Way Open Zipper
- When closing
- Pull the upper slider down, until it touches the bottom slider.
- Insert the separable pin to the very bottom of the bottom slider. (Incomplete insertion may cause problems.)
- Pull the upper slider up with your hand.
- When opening
- Pull the slider down completely, until it touches the bottom slider.
- Gently pull out the separable pin with your hand.
The snap buttons are designed to fulfil the functionality of the garment. We recommend you to unbutton with care and avoid ripping them apart.