Jacket 365+ Zinfandel Red
Figure-cut lightweight jacket that's so soft and neat that you'll hardly notice wearing it. 365+ has an amount of insulation that makes it perfect throughout the winter months.
The jacket has become a favorite because it is light and easy to wear and the amount of insulation makes it perfect for low temperatures. The riding jacket has a two-way zipper, detachable hood and extended sleeves with cuffs and thumb holes that are comfortable to pull down over your hands when holding the reins.
With the matching 365 vest you can add extra warmth and vice versa. There is also a black thermal skirt in the 365 family for the "two piece" look.
Family 365 consists of our lightest and smoothest outerwear with an outstanding freedom of movement. They are super comfortable riding jackets, long coats, vests, and thermal skirts with a nice fit and with comfort in all climates.
The insulation, consisting of a kind of synthetic down, has the same warming properties as down with the advantage that it maintains the warming properties even in the wet condition.
The family includes coats, jackets, and vests in matching colors to add or take off a layer as needed.
With its soft, neat fit, the 365 is also good as a warm midlayer under a shell jacket.
- Detachable hood, attached with snap buttons
- High warming collar
- Front zip with storm placket
- Cheek-protection at front zip
- Two zippered hand pockets and one zippered chest pocket
- Wrist warming cuffs with thumb holes
- Elastic tape around the hood opening and at bottom hem
- Gentle wash at 30 degrees C
- Do not Bleach
- Do not Tumble dry
- Hang dry
- Do not Iron
- No dry cleaning
- Wash with similar colors
- Use mild detergent
- Do not use softener
- Close all zippers before wash
- Remove promptly after wash and shake the garment
Take care of your garment
- Two-Way Open Zipper
- When closing
- Pull the upper slider down, until it touches the bottom slider.
- Insert the separable pin to the very bottom of the bottom slider. (Incomplete insertion may cause problems.)
- Pull the upper slider up with your hand.
- When opening
- Pull the slider down completely, until it touches the bottom slider.
- Gently pull out the separable pin with your hand.
- When closing
The pushbuttons are designed to fulfil the functionality of the garments. We recommend you to unbutton with care and avoid ripping them apart.
The shell fabric of 100% Nylon Ripstop with a shiny surface. DWR Impregnation from Bionic (totally Fluorocarbon free) and a coating on the outside providing resistance towards downfall in the measure water pillar of 400 mm.
For the 365 family, we have chosen a downlike ECO insulation from the brand SEE. SEE uses Sorona®-fibres from the worldwide manufacturer DuPont. The insulation is both lightweight, warm and has breathable properties.
Uhip insulation value 1-10: 6
Lining made of 100% Recycled Polyester.
Zips from the leading brand YKK.