Jacket Ice Zinfandel Red
Riding Jacket in a sporty design for an active outdoor life providing warmth and protection from all winter weather elements.
Lightweight with a feminine shape and can be matched with a thermal skirt to get a complete warm set for riding and stable work. It has features tailormade for the life outdoors and to enable you to enjoy and perform without being limited by your clothes.
The fabric stands long days in tough environments, it's taped quilted with the down-like Sorona . The insulation has similar properties as down, but it will also keep you warm during wet conditions and dries very quickly.
In the Ice family range, you can find riding clothes which are suitable for an active outdoor life. They provide perfect warmth, but at the same time, protection from the elements and winter weather. The clothes have a sporty look and feminine cut, but they provide you with enough space to fit a mid-layer underneath.
We have made sure that you will be clearly visible in the dark with the reflective details. The quilting on the ICE-garments is bonded instead of being made with stitches to make the garments more water tight.
The Ice range includes riding clothes for men, women and children.
- Two-way front zip with storm-placket
- Detachable hood, attached with snap buttons and velcro
- High warming collar
- Chin-protection at front zip
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Zippered chest pocket
- No side seam for best possible movement
- Uhip’s downfoldable handwarming cuff solution with thumb and little finger holes
- Bottom hem adjustment with stoppers
- Fully seam-selaed and bonded quilting
The Ice family consists of equestrian winter clothing suitable for riders who spend a lot of time outdoors. The garments keep you warm and endure precipitation.
Wearing the sporty Ice look you are made visible in the dark thanks to the reflective details in the design. All garments in the Ice family are closely fitted yet giving you freedom to move around and the width allows a mid-layer underneath. The design of the width also allows air to collect on the inside, which in turn is heated by your body, making our garments extra warm and cozy.
The family Ice includes riding clothes for women, men, kids and juniors.
The material we have chosen for ICE is suitable for both cold and downfall. The fabric also stands long days in tough environments, it’s taped quilted with the downlike Sorona See Pro. The insulation is very similar to down, both hand feel and properties but it will also keep you warm during wet conditions and dries very quickly
Outer Fabric 100% Polyester, Ripstop
Lining Fabric 100% Polyester, Embossed Uhip Print + Cire
Insulation DuPont™ Sorona® 100% Polyester, Downlike (Lower bodypart+upper sleeve) 200gsm (yoke+lower side seam+Collar) 180gsm (hood+under sleeve)
- Gentle wash at 30 degrees C
- Do not Tumble dry
- Hang dry
- Do not Iron
- No dry cleaning
- Wash with similar colors
- Use mild detergent
- Do not use softener
- Close all zippers before wash
- Remove promptly after wash and shake the garment
Take care of your garment
Two-Way Open Zipper
- Pull the upper slider down, until it touches the bottom slider.
- Insert the separable pin to the very bottom of the bottom slider. (Incomplete insertion may cause problems.)
- Pull the upper slider up with your hand.
- Pull the slider down completely, until it touches the bottom slider.
- Gently pull out the separable pin with your hand.
The pushbuttons are designed to fulfil the functionality of the garment. We recommend you to unbutton with care and avoid ripping them apart.