Jacket Nordic Zinfandel Red
Jacket Nordic with its lightweight and warming insulation is the favorite among our customers that easily freeze. It's also popular due to it's the feminine and good looking shape.
The jacket has Uhip's carefully tested material and functionalities that makes your life in the stable more comfortable, such as arm sleeves that are prolonged with warming cuffs to fold down over your hand when you hold your reins, warm hood to pull over your head and helmet when the wind is blowing.
Match with the riding skirt and the jacket and skirt offer you the warmth of a long coat.
In our winter collection of clothing, the Nordic family has the highest volume of insulation, so it’s a favorite amongst our customers who feel the cold easily. The Nordic family consists of a riding jacket, riding vest, long and a short riding coat and a thermal skirt for horseback riding.
The garments are quilted with a modern slant and wide panels, and are designed for maximum warmth. Freedom of movement and the female body shape have been taken into good consideration. Also the shell fabric is resistant to the elements providing good protection from the rain and wind.
- Two-way front zip with storm-placket
- Detachable hood, attached with snap buttons and velcro
- High warming collar
- Chin-protection at front zip
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Zippered chest pocket
- Uhip’s downfoldable handwarming cuff solution with thumb and little finger holes
- Bottom hem adjustment with stoppers
- Gentle wash at 30 degrees C
- Do not Bleach
- Do not Tumble dry
- Hang dry
- Do not Iron
- No dry cleaning
- Wash with similar colors
- Use mild detergent
- Do not use softener
- Close all zippers before wash
- Remove promptly after wash and shake garment
- Two-Way Open Zipper
- When closing
- Pull the upper slider down, until it touches the bottom slider.
- Insert the separable pin to the very bottom of the bottom slider. (Incomplete insertion may cause problems.)
- Pull the upper slider up with your hand.
- When opening
- Pull the slider down completely, until it touches the bottom slider.
- Gently pull out the separable pin with your hand.
- When closing
- Buttons The push buttons are designed to fullfill the garments functionality. We recommend you to unbutton with care and avoid ripping them apart.
Shell fabric composed of 100% Polyamid Ripstop with a shiny surface. DWR Impregnation from Bionic (totally Flourocarbon free) and a coating on the outside which provides a water resistance of up to 3000 mm.
The insulation is an ECO insulation from the brand SEE and is similar to down. SEE uses Sorona®-fibres from the world wide manufacturer DuPont.
Lining made of 100% Recycled Polyester
Zips from the leading brand YKK.