The warm feminine Nordic Jacket is nicely fitted and made with carefully selected materials and unique features making time spent at the stable and with your horse even more enjoyable. For example, it comes with the Uhip signature sleeve extension that can be folded over your hands when they get cold. Another great feature is the hood which can be pulled over the top of your helmet which comes in handy during harsh and windy weather.
Combine with the Uhip matching Thermal Skirt and you are sure to stay warm all day long yet giving you the flexibility to wear the garments separately as well.
- Buttoned straps at front closure
- Detachable hood, attached with snap buttons and velcro.
- Helmet compatible hood, adjustable at front
- Hidden hood adjustment at the front
- High collar for extra comfort and warmth
- Two hand pockets with zips
- One chest pocket with zip
- Uhip´s downfoldable handwarming cuff solution with thumb and little finger holes
- Back vent with reflective piping and gusset hidden behind a buttoned placket.
- Uhip's elastic leg straps attach around your thighs keep the garment in place
The Nordic family is a favourite amongst our customers who feel the cold easily. The Nordic family consists of a riding jacket, riding vest, long and a short riding coat and a thermal skirt for horseback riding.
The garments are quilted with a modern slant and wide panels and are designed for maximum warmth. Freedom of movement and the female body shape has been taken into good consideration. Also, the shell fabric is resistant to the elements providing good protection from the rain and wind.
3/3 Polyamide 2-layer, 100% Polyamide, Ripstop with shiny surface. TPU Film
Bionic Finish ECO Fluorocarbon free DWR
WP: 3000 mm/ MP: 3000g/m2/24h
DuPont™ Sorona®, SEE ECO 60% Elastomultiester with Sorona®, 40% Polyester, Downlike synthetic
DuPont™ Sustans Sorona® ,SEE PRO 200gsm, 60% Elastomultiester with Sorona®, 40% Polyester, Flat synthetic
Dot Pattern print lining, 100% Recycled Polyester
YKK VISLON® Flat