This riding jacket made with stretch fabric keeps your upper body warm. The high collar with a soft lining ensures that your excess body heat stays inside the jacket keeping your body warm.
What may look like a thin jacket will definitely keep you warm and dry even if it’s wet and cold outside. Just like our other jackets Urban Stretch Jacket has the Uhip signature sleeve extension that can be folded down over your hands when you get cold.
If you want to complete the look with a padded skirt the Uhip Regular riding skirt is a perfect match. Combine the jacket with the Uhip Wool Hybrid Liner jacket to feel extra warm in extreme weather conditions.
- Two-way front zip covered by a storm flap with snap buttons and chin-protection
- Detachable hood, attached with snap buttons and velcro.
- Helmet compatible hood, adjustable at front
- Hidden hood adjustment at the front
- High collar with fleece inside for extra comfort and warmth
- Two hand pockets with zips under velt and a discreet chest pocket with zip. Fleece lining inside pockets
- Prolonged cuffs possible to fold down to cover your hands from rain and cold
- Back slot with two zips at sides covered by velt
- Moved side seam for minimizing chafing
- Reflective print
10/10 Recycled Polyester, 2-layer, 100% Recycled Polyester, 4-way mechanical stretch- TPU film
Bionic Finish ECO Fluorocarbon free DWR
WP: 10000mm/ MP: 10000g/m2/24h
DuPont™ Sorona® ,SEE PRO, 140gsm, 60% Elastomultiester with Sorona®, 40% Polyester
DuPont™ Sorona® ,SEE PRO, 100gsm, 60% Elastomultiester with Sorona®, 40% Polyester
uhip Embossed Logo Lining, 100% Recycled Polyester
YKK VISLON® Standard + YKK CONCEAL® Coil