365 Vest JB Petrol
Lightweight, female shaped vest manufactured with for extra comfort and warmth during all season. Appreciated for its softness and smooth feeling.
Perfect as an extra layer under a jacket. Suitable for Equestrians and for any other outdoor activities.
- Front zip with storm-placket behind zipper and chin-protection
- Two zippered hand pockets and a zippered chest pocket
- High collar for extra protection
- Elastic binding at bottom hem and around sleeve openings
The 365-family consists of our lightest and smoothest outerwear with outstanding freedom of movement. They are super comfortable riding jackets, long coats, vests, and thermal skirts with a nice fit and with comfort in all climates.
The insulation, consisting of a kind of synthetic down, has a similar warmth-to-weight ratio as down, but perform much better in wet conditions
The family includes coats, jackets, and vests in matching colors to add or take off a layer as needed. You can also find matching colors in the cousin family 365 Hybrid.
With its soft, neat fit, the 365 is also good as a warm midlayer under a shell jacket.
The shell fabric of 100% Nylon Ripstop with a shiny surface. DWR Impregnation from Bionic (totally Fluorocarbon free) and a coating on the outside providing resistance towards downfall in the measure water pillar of 400 mm.
For the 365 family, we have chosen a downlike ECO insulation from the brand SEE. SEE uses Sorona®-fibres from the worldwide manufacturer DuPont. The insulation is both lightweight, warm and has breathable properties.
Uhip insulation value 1-10: 6
Lining made of 100% Recycled Polyester.
Zips from the leading brand YKK.
- Gentle wash at 30 degrees C
- Do not Bleach
- Do not Tumble dry
- Hang dry
- Do not Iron
- No dry cleaning
- Wash with similar colors
- Use mild detergent
- Do not use softener
- Close all zippers before wash
- Remove promptly after wash and shake the garment
Take care of your garment
- Two-Way Open Zipper
- When closing
- Pull the upper slider down, until it touches the bottom slider.
- Insert the separable pin to the very bottom of the bottom slider. (Incomplete insertion may cause problems.)
- Pull the upper slider up with your hand.
- When opening
- Pull the slider down completely, until it touches the bottom slider.
- Gently pull out the separable pin with your hand.
- When closing
The pushbuttons are designed to fulfil the functionality of the garments. We recommend you to unbutton with care and avoid ripping them apart.