The Ice thermal riding skirt is a Uhip classic developed with the object of keeping riders warm without having to wear chunky thermal trousers.
Unique features have been developed in order to keep you warm and dry in the saddle as well as when you’re carrying out stable chores. For example, the two-way zip which comes apart at the top (making it easy to remove the skirt when riding) and the two elastic straps on the inside make sure the skirt stays in place while you’re moving around.
Manufactured using a considerable amount of synthetic down like insulation and a weather resistant fabric it is perfect for someone who spends a lot of time outdoors no matter what the weather conditions are like.
A matching jacket is available to complete the look.
- Two-way full length zip at front. Dividable at the top for easy on and off
- Elastic at back of waistband for a perfect fit
- Waist adjustment with strap and velcro
- Two hand pockets with zips and fleece lining
- One chest pocket with zipper with fleece lining
- Back vent with long zipper from waist to bottom
- Uhip's elastic leg straps attach around your thighs keep the garment in place
- Reflective piping along sides
- Reflective print
The Ice family consists of equestrian winter clothing suitable for riders who spend a lot of time outdoors. The garments keep you warm and endure precipitation.
Wearing the sporty Ice look you are made visible in the dark thanks to the reflective details in the design. All garments in the Ice family are closely fitted yet giving you freedom to move around and the width allows a mid-layer underneath. The design of the width also allows air to collect on the inside, which in turn is heated by your body, making our garments extra warm and cozy.
The family Ice includes riding clothes for women, men, kids and juniors.
7/5 Bonded Polyester 2-layer, 100% Polyester Ripstop with matt surface. TPU membrane.
Bionic Finish ECO Fluorocarbon free DWR
WP: 7 000mm/ MP: 5000g/m2/24h
DuPont™ Sorona®, SEE ECO, 60% Elastomultiester with Sorona®, 40% Polyester, Bonded parts, Downlike synthetic
DuPont™ Sorona® ,SEE PRO, 200gsm, 60% Elastomultiester with Sorona®, 40% Polyester, Flat synthetic
DuPont™ Sorona® ,SEE PRO, 180gsm, 60% Elastomultiester with Sorona®, 40% Polyester, Flat synthetic
uhip Embossed Logo Lining, 100% Recycled Polyester
YKK VISLON® Standard
- Gentle wash at 30 degrees C
- Do not Bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Hang dry
- Do not Iron
- No dry cleaning
- Wash with similar colours
- Use mild detergent
- Do not use softener
- Close all zippers before wash
- Remove promptly after wash and shake garment