Thermal Skirt 365+ Blue Graphite
A lightweight riding skirt with zippers at front and back enabling you to stay warm both in the stable and in the saddle.
In the saddle you simply unzip the zippers both at back and front and let the skirt sides provide just the warmth you need. Combined it with the matching jacket and you get the wamth of a coat.
Family 365 consists of our lightest and smoothest outerwear with an outstanding freedom of movement. They are super comfortable riding jackets, long coats, vests, and thermal skirts with a nice fit and with comfort in all climates.
The insulation, consisting of a kind of synthetic down, has the same warming properties as down with the advantage that it maintains the warming properties even in the wet condition.
The family includes coats, jackets, and vests in matching colors to add or take off a layer as needed.
With its soft, neat fit, the 365 is also good as a warm midlayer under a shell jacket.
- Two-way full-length zip at front.
- Dividable at the top for easy on and off
- A back slot with long zipper
- Waist adjustment with velcro and plastic strap Internal elastic at back of waistband for a perfect fit
- Two zippered hand pockets Uhip’s elastic leg straps to attach around the thigh
- Reflective piping at sides
- Gentle wash at 30 degrees C
- Do not Bleach
- Do not Tumble dry
- Hang dry
- Do not Iron
- No dry cleaning
- Wash with similar colors
- Use mild detergent
- Do not use softener
- Close all zippers before wash
- Remove promptly after wash and shake the garment
Take care of your garment
- Two-Way Open Zipper
- When closing
- Pull the upper slider down, until it touches the bottom slider.
- Insert the separable pin to the very bottom of the bottom slider. (Incomplete insertion may cause problems.)
- Pull the upper slider up with your hand.
- When opening
- Pull the slider down completely, until it touches the bottom slider.
- Gently pull out the separable pin with your hand.
- When closing
The pushbuttons are designed to fulfil the functionality of the garments. We recommend you to unbutton with care and avoid ripping them apart.
The shell fabric of 100% Nylon Ripstop with a shiny surface. DWR Impregnation from Bionic (totally Fluorocarbon free) and a coating on the outside providing resistance towards downfall in the measure water pillar of 400 mm.
For the 365 family, we have chosen a downlike ECO insulation from the brand SEE. SEE uses Sorona®-fibres from the worldwide manufacturer DuPont. The insulation is both lightweight, warm and has breathable properties.
Uhip insulation value 1-10: 6
Lining made of 100% Recycled Polyester.
Zips from the leading brand YKK.