Thermal skirt Nordic Mood Indigo Blue
A warm coat or "one piece" for horseback riders to jump into at wintertime, regardless if you would like to spend your time in the stable or in the saddle.
Coat 365 Plus is light and incredibly soft, you almost don't notice that you wear it, you only feel the warmth. On of our favorites due to the soft, light and smooth feeling.
The coat has a two-way front zipper, a high slot at the back and wristwarming cuffs to down over your hands.
In our winter collection of clothing, the Nordic family has the highest volume of insulation, so it’s a favourite amongst our customers who feel the cold easily. The Nordic family consists of a riding jacket, riding vest, long and a short riding coat and a thermal skirt for horseback riding.
The garments are quilted with a modern slant and wide panels and are designed for maximum warmth. Freedom of movement and the female body shape has been taken into good consideration. Also, the shell fabric is resistant to the elements providing good protection from the rain and wind.
- Two-way full length zip at front. Dividable at top for easy on and off
- Back slot with long zipper
- Waist adjustment with velcro and plastic strap
- Internal elastic at back of waistband for perfect fit
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Uhip’s elastic leg straps to attach around thigh
- Reflective piping at sides and reflective print at front bottom hem
- Gentle wash at 30 degrees C
- Do not Bleach
- Do not Tumble dry
- Hang dry
- Do not Iron
- No dry cleaning
- Wash with similar colours
- Use mild detergent
- Do not use softener
- Close all zippers before wash
- Remove promptly after wash and shake the garment
Two-Way Open Zipper
- When closing
- Pull the upper slider down, until it touches the bottom slider.
- Insert the separable pin to the very bottom of the bottom slider. (Incomplete insertion may cause problems.)
- Pull the upper slider up with your hand.
- When opening
- Pull the slider down completely, until it touches the bottom slider.
- Gently pull out the separable pin with your hand.
The pushbuttons are designed to fulfil the functionality of the garment. We recommend you to unbutton with care and avoid ripping them apart.
Shell fabric composed of 100% Polyamid Ripstop with a shiny surface. DWR Impregnation from Bionic (totally Flourocarbon free) and a coating on the outside which provides a water resistance of up to 3000 mm.
The insulation is an ECO insulation from the brand SEE and is similar to down. SEE uses Sorona®-fibres from the world wide manufacturer DuPont.
Lining made of 100% Recycled Polyester
Zips from the leading brand YKK.