It’s for outdoor lovers that want to stay warm and dry without sacrificing their mobility.
The classic riding skirt was the first piece of Uhip clothing to see the light of day. It was invented to solve a problem: keep your exposed thighs warm during a winter ride. It has well-tested functionalities such as zippers at front and back, leg straps on the inside and a length perfect to fit the saddle.
The soft and weather-resistant ripstop nylon is stuffed with an ultra-light and extremely warm high tech isolation. The lining fabric has a nice ice print pattern.
- Two-way full length zip at front. Dividable at top for easy on and off
- Back slot with long zipper
- Waist adjustment with velcro and plastic strap
- Internal elastic at back of waistband for perfect fit
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Uhip’s elastic leg straps to attach around thigh
- Reflective piping at sides and reflective print at front bottom hem
- Gentle wash at 40°C
- Do not Bleach
- Hang dry
- No Ironing
- No Dry cleaning
- Close all zippers before wash
- Wash inside out with similar colors
- Use mild detergent
- Do not use softener
Remember to re-impregnate your garments when needed.
The Two-Way Open Zipper
- When closing
- Pull the upper slider down, until it touches the bottom slider.
- Insert the separable pin to the very bottom of the bottom slider. (Incomplete insertion may cause problems.)
- Pull the upper slider up with your hand.
- When opening
- Pull the slider down completely, until it touches the bottom slider.
- Gently pull out the separable pin with your hand.
Our push buttons
The push buttons are designed to fulfill the garments functionality. We recommend you to un button them with care and avoid ripping them apart.