The Trench family includes shell garments designed in classic and sporty trench style tailored with smart and stylish details for an active outdoor life. The rain and wind wear is made of lightweight and durable polyester fabric with mechanical stretch for freedom of movement. The fabric's construction with a film on the inside and taped seams make the garments having excellent rain protection.
The Trench material is a light but solid fabric made from recycled Polyester with mechanical stretch with Bionic ECO impregnation (DWR). It has a printed membrane with high waterproofness and breathability.
Mechanical stretch is a simple process by which the fabric is woven to a wider width and in the finishing, the fabric is shrunk creating a stretch when pulled. These are fabrics that utilize their memory and bounce back to their original state.
SHELL: 100% Recycled Polyester, Mechanical Stretch, Printed membrane, Bionic Finish ECO Fluorocarbon free DWR
Water pellar: 10.000 mm (WP)
Moisture permability: 10.000g/m2/24h
2021, the Trench family has been updated with even better rain protection (10,000 mm/wp), and the coats have a new "made to match" feature so our new wool liners are attachable. Add a wool hybrid liner and extend the season with your trench to be used as a warm autumn coat.
The front two-way zipper and the vent with buttons on the backside make the coat remain the rain and protect even on horseback. The elastic leg straps hold the coat in place. The coat also has folding cuffs that protect the hand and glove from rain and wrist protectors with holes for the thumb.
"I bought this so I had a good raincoat mostly for walking to work rather than for riding (although it obviously has that advantage). I live in North Queensland, Australia so I was worried that it would be too hot especially for our raining summers. I have thankful been surprised by how cool it is and unless we are getting varied sun and rain and do not feel hot in it at all."
- Two-way front zip covered by a storm flap with snap buttons and chin-protection
- Two hand pockets with water resistant zippers
- Two hand pockets with snap button closure
- Two zippered chest pockets with water resistant zippers
- Detachable hood, attached with snap buttons and velcro
- High collar with fleece inside for extra comfort and warmth
- Prolonged cuffs possible to fold down to cover your hands from rain and cold
- Back slot with gusset hidden behind buttoned placket
- Uhip's elastic leg straps to attach around your thighs to keep the garment in place
- Ventilation holes in armpits and mesh under back yoke
- Made to Match Wool Hybrid Liner
- Reflective details around zipper and at back