With our 2nd layer liners of hybrid construction you see to that you wear maximum warmth without bulk. In this case due to the wool insulation inside. They have a very comfortable shape and are constructed with windproof fabric at front and back. At the side panels, you find a spandex/fleece jersey allowing maximum breathabilty where you need it the most but also a stretch fit that offers good mobility.
In the Liner family you find a long coat, a short coat and a jacket. The colors is the same as in our other winter collection which offers you the possibility to mix and match.
Midlayers in wool for cold days - Made to match Regular Sport
The front and back panels ripstop nylon are quilted with wool insulation offering unbeatable climate management and breathability as well as maximum warmth. The wool insulation comes from Europe and is traceable. The manufacturer is the German company Lavalan.
Uhip’s garments have all functionalities enabling the daily life around the stable or in the saddle.
- The long wool liner coat has functionalities that make in tailor-made along with our rain-/wind coat Regular Sport. You attach them with snap buttons
- Two-way front zip with storm-placket at the front and the zippered back slot enables you to use your coats in the saddle.
- To secure a perfect fit in the saddle with the coats you attach Uhip’s elastic leg straps around your thighs
- High warming collar
- Chin-protection at front zip
- Two open hand pockets
- Zippered chest pocket
- No side seam for best possible movement and fit